At our Junior and Senior High Youth Groups we teach that we are saved by grace, through faith in Jesus' death & resurrection. We teach that God loves us, that nothing can take His love away from us, and how to share that with others. We strive to be authentic disciples of Christ. We talk about "tough" topics that may be uncomfortable and make Youth think. We talk about taking faith seriously, what happens when we don't follow God or ask for forgiveness, and more. We have honest conversations about what the Word of God says and means.
We also teach 5 Things as a response to the forgiveness that God graciously gives us. These 5 Things are not how we are saved, but are how we as Christians should respond to the forgiveness He has given us:
1. Surrender to the Lord (Matthew 16:24)
2. Love BIG (John 15:12-13; 1 John 4:9-11, 18-19)
3. Be Willing (John 12:25; 1 Chronicles 28:9)
4. Be Flexible (Philippians 4:12-14)
5. Be Like Jesus (1 Corinthians 11:1)
We play game and get loud and crazy sometimes. We laugh and joke. We enjoy great food! We provide a safe place for Youth to hang out, eat, hear the Word of God, and be encoruaged by background checked Adult Leaders.
Invite a friend and join us Wednesdays for Senior High from 6:30-8:00pm, Junior High on Wednesdays (once a month) from 5:00-6:15pm.**
Director of Youth and Family Ministries
*On Wednesdays ring the door bell @ the door marked "GYM"*
**Junior High Youth Group is not currently meeting. Please contact Blake to find out why and when it is coming back!
Junior High Youth Group
Please click here for information regarding our Junior High Youth Group for the remainder of the 2020-2021 School Year.
Sign up for our Remind Text alerts! Text the number 81010 the message @db7adh to receive texts of Senior High Youth Group news!
You can also find us on Snapchat - plc-antigoyouth
Because of the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic, we have put special procedures in place for Senior High Youth Group. Our COVID-19 Procedures are:
1. Youth & Adult Leaders have temperature checked as they enter the building.
2. We ask everyone to sanitize their hands while walking into the Youth Room (sanitizer provided).
3. We ask that those at Youth Group abide by the Mask Mandate in Wisconsin. We will NOT ask Youth to leave if they do not wear a mask.
4. An Adult Leader will assist the Youth in getting food, snacks, and drinks from the fridge in order to minimize touching.
5. We will play low touch or no touch games. If we do low touch games, Youth will sanitize their hands before and after the activity.
6. Social distancing will be encouraged.
7. Youth night ends at 8:00pm instead of the normal 8:30pm to allow for sanitation of high touch areas. This will be revisited as the year goes on.
Senior High Youth Group Info:
Youth Stock Exchange Flyer