Important procedures with our school attendance:
1. If the student is not feeling well, has a fever, body aches, headaches, sore throat, runny nose, stomach ache, vomiting, or any of the Covid-19 symptoms please monitor symptoms and keep the student home.
2. If the student has a fever – the student should not return to school until there is no fever for 24 hours without medicine.
3. If you have a positive case in your household, all students need to quarantine for the time provided by the health department. Please call and let us know how long the students will be out and homework will be provided.
4. If someone in the household is being tested please keep the student home until the results come back.
5. If you have someone in home who has been classified as close contact to a positive case please call the school and let us know, you will be asked questions and will be notified of the following actions that need to be taken.
6. If you are tested and the results come back negative the child/ren may attend school if no symptoms are present.
The staff at Peace Lutheran School just want to make sure all students and staff are kept safe while attending school, and to make sure that we can continue to serve all the children’s educational needs during this time. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Click here for Head Lice information
Thank you Paula Bretzmann for all you have done over the years!!!
Click here to view Thank You to Paula Breutzmann presentation
Peace Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.